Feb 19, 2010

A Buzz of Scraps, Tweets and Posts

' The computer beats me @ checkers, but i'll sure beat it at kickboxing '. A 'buzz' by my friend remarking about his Acer Laptop. Welcome my friends , to the connected world , where your only limits of communication is your imagination. To the people who are still hocked on to blogs, articles, cases and magazines, explore for yourself how the world has adopted or rather become competent in the use of language. Someone thought " I dont have the time to go through endless pages of data, but sure I 'll consider if its said in a sentence." This is the underlying concept of the new world order i.e communication ver 3.0

Here we are, it’s a pity that you people are still reading this blog when I could have simply said, " I like Buzz better than Scraps but would prefer tweets over posts." Sounds simple isn't it? Well there you are, this is how the world wishes to communicate right from POTUS {Abr: President of The United States} to a common man like me. When one turns back a couple of and looks at how much the world has changed, one would say not a big deal. But everything has changed about the way we think. There was a time when people rarely wished to express themselves. But look now, even if you are yawning away to glory in an economics class one doesn’t' hesitate to tweet about it.

Here is where the beauty is. Now imagine the economic professor is also part of the network, instantly he can change the way the class is presented, the least asking the student to step out of the class!! This is where we have reached. Instant communication. One liners have become more fashionable and the more you are creative, more the fun it is.
Long gone are e mails, on its way out is blogs (except for academic writing) and will be replaced by instant communication.

The biggest gainers are the marketing people. If I happen to be a marketing guy I would immediately spot that the fellow is not too happy with his Acer Notebook. Either I would try to find out what his problem is or simply post a link that would lead to more fashionable and latest notebook. Marketing will be redefined in this decade. A whole new set of ideas must be found out on how to use the latest form of communication. Meanwhile folks who have not tried Twitter or Buzz or Facebook, do soon or die! You are missing out on loads of fun that’s happening right on your fingertips.

Tweet me @ lakshman !!

Buzz me @: lakshmancochin@gmail.com

SMS: 0 9809514944

No comments:

Post a Comment